Financial Services Manager
Québec – Toronto – Vancouver
The Financial Services Manager is responsible for completing the transaction for the sale or lease of a vehicle. He/she assists the client in making good financial decisions and presents the advantages and benefits of various insurance products such as creditor insurance and additional mechanical warranty protection.
The Financial Services Manager:
- Advises customers about vehicle financing options and offers the best solutions available.
- Presents insurance and warranty products that meet the needs of the customer, while complying with laws and regulations specific to their province/territory of employment.
- Ensures the completion of each step of the financing process, including the credit application, loan/lease documents and aftermarket sales products.
- Prepares and coordinates the delivery of vehicles.
- Completes and submits various reports requested by management.
- Demonstrates professionalism and respect for the customer and provides relevant decision-making information.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Is available and participates as a full member of the sales team.
Skills and qualifications:
- Sales experience (required)
- Experience in the automotive/recreational field is an asset
- Ability to work with various computer systems
- Sales and negotiation skills, willingness to perform, ability to manage time and stress, strong customer service, professional, ethical, good at working on a team, shows initiative and resourcefulness, great sense of priorities, ability to carry out several tasks simultaneously
Is this the career for you? Send us your resume and benefit from our expertise.Apply